easter

Together

Together

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Cuppy Cakes

I think cup cakes are great. So easy to make and serve, AND now a creative outlet. Just what I need, another creative outlet. :) When I get around it- I'll post some pictures. Until then, if you need a little inspiration-and want to support a woman's dream to be on the Ellen show-check out this web site. http://kitchendoughdough.blogspot.com

Watching Good Things Utah today I saw this segment on cup cakes. You should visit it. Her cupcakes were darling! but as I was reading the (rather long blog on her trying to get on the Ellen Show) I saw her post on Meatloaf Cuppy Cakes-as Dad calls them. I wrote a comment and the idea came to me that these little darlings are actually very 'green' in today's lingo. They save electricity as take lots less time to cook-only 20 minutes. They are also easily frozen and then just heated in the microwave for use in any ground beef meal (taco salad, tamales, cowboy casserole . . .) more time and electricity saved. AND-they are one of Dad's favorite!

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

CUTE post!

Mary said...

Nice. I like cuppy cakes too. :o)

Screamin' Meme said...

I like this post. This is a real good idea.