easter

Together

Together

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Life is too short to be wasted.

I received this email from my cousin, Mary Kern I just got to see in Florida:
Minnie is her sister, another cousin.


Minnie's husband, David Shuler, died yesterday. He had stomach and esophogeal cancer. He took chemo and radiation therapy but it did not kill the cancer. He weighed about 80lbs when he died. He was asleep and just stopped breathing.

They are all glad he is not suffering anymore. Minnie said she saw his fathers face, our mothers face and several faces of his relatives. They were all smiling because they wanted him there in the spitit world.

His funeral will be short because that is the way he wanted it. It will be at the Shuler Cemetery, not at the church.
Mary

Dad was supposed to be taking a picture but got a video instead. Minnie didn't want me to take her picture but here I am with my other two cousins form Florida.
Life is too short to be wasted!