easter

Together

Together

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

more happy January

Monday was so busy. I drove Granny and Beck and the girls to SLC for Mary's birthday Party. I must say the party itself was really fun.

We had good food, cute decorations, lots of fun gifts for the birthday girl and no sick babies. Papa didn't feel so great but he still managed the mayhem in the basement without complaint. My Mary Cherry even got two pineapple upside down cakes complete with cherries and 30 candles. We were so blessed to have a safe and swift journey home. I do wish it wasn't so far, but I guess that is what makes our times together so special. And at last, Allen is out of the dog house (I hope). He got Mary the rocking chair she's been longing for.

Rebecca took advantage of the family together time to announce she is again pregnant. CONGRATULATIONS SORTORS!! Oh how we pray things go better than they did last time. I also pray that our sweet Mia doesn't get lost in the mix. She is such a precious baby, I worry about her. Beck knows how it feels to be the second child so I guess I shouldn't worry about her second child, but I do.

Seuao got off early and made it to the party, YEA! He is such a hard worker we don't get to see him enough. Lance is the same way, bless his heart.

I got to visit the triplets born into our Ward in December, yesterday. they are so cute, but little! they family will need lots of help in the coming months! I also made a home visit, and planned the Visiting Teaching Conference with my fabulous VT coordinator, Nikki in th eafternoon. I got dinner for the tripplet family. I then ran to the Church to print out a list and get to the fireside on time!

I only write this to prove that I do not speend all my time laying on the couch covered up (it's cold in this frozen Norther habitat) watching TV. and things do actually get done. Too bad I haven't finished designing the invitations to the VT Conference. they need to be finished and handed out on Sunday. I will also have Welfare Meeting at 7:15 and it's my turn to teach the RS lesson.

I have Presidency meeting in an hour and a half,--just enough time to design those invitations. So today will be gone before I know it.

I just marvel at how much can be done when I put my mind to it and what a great life I lead.

2 comments:

Rachael said...

Busy day!!! I always get more done when I have more to do... does that even make sense? When things are slow and there isn't much to do, it's so easy to put it off. I LOVE feeling productive!

Way to go Mom!

Mary said...

I commend you for being able to accomplish so much. I keep thinking I would be able to do a lot more if I didn't spend so much time and energy working . . . oh well. We do what we have to do, right? Love ya!