easter

Together

Together

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

About Me

About Me

Maybe this is just what I needed- Tagged by Mary and a reason to begin again.

This is not unlike my life. I start and restart many many time
s. I guess as long as I do not give up, Hummm can I take consistence out of the dictionary? No just put my picture in the definition of "Try again"

1-What would be your ideal vacation? I would love to go to Israel, for at least a week, and see the Holy Land with my husband and some great LDS scriptorian and historian.


2-If you could have any paid career (with or without having to do through years of school to do it), what would it be? Seminary teacher. But in Utah that . . .I would even do it for the blessings.

3-What is your favorite song of all time? O Holy Night, How Great thou Art or Faith in Every Footstep. Boring eh??

4-What did you do on your very first date? hiked up Stone Mountain in Georgia and went to the amusement park on top. I can't remember the young man's name, he was a friend of my cousin, but it was really fun. Except for the part where my cousin, the driver of the car was going over 80 in the freeway . . .Remember this was 39 years ago and cars did not commonly go that fast, the speed limit was probably 60.

5-If you could have one free plastic surgery procedure, would you do? A major tummy (removal) tuck if a body transplant was not available. What would you change? everything below the chin, no below the lips (I kind'a like my smile,). No, I need lips, below the nose. No, the sinuses and surgical entry could . . , Below the eyes--but the eyelids are sagging. What about below the hair line? What the heck? there would not be much of me left. Just get rid of the stomach and left over sags! That would be great! Enough day dreaming!

6-What is your favorite guilty pleasure? Project Runway and Great Grains brownies.

7-What is your favorite day of the year? Thanksgiving. There is nothing to compare to the joy of recognizing our bountiful blessings, Family and the beginning of the Christmas Season--for the rest of the world-after all I get started long before that!

8-What did you do to celebrate the turn of the millenium (New Year's Eve, partying like it was 1999)? Who knows. I was just remember being grateful to be alive!

2 comments:

Lexy said...

I don't think you need surgery from the hairline down... You are a very pretty woman. I love you. :) And its fun to read your blogs. :) They always make me smile.

Mary said...

Thanks! I never knew about your first date! I need to hear more of that story!