easter

Together

Together

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Halloween and more

I have never really liked Halloween, neither has Pat, but this year wal a little different. First my daughter, Mach, loves homemade costumes and invited me to participate in the creation process. We had lots of fun shopping for materials with two little passengers in tow, And then I really got into the sewing and creating . . . Lily was a flower and Tessa a bee. Even though Lily would not keep the flower hat on her head she was just so adorable, and I am not exagerating!!! the pictures I saw of Noah as a lion and Benji as a ??? OOPS, My brain is failing me. anyway, they were so very cute! Ella was the darn cutest Pirate you've ever seen and Mia was just beautiful as a lady bug, when she was awake. (You'll have to see their individual blogs for pictures) but it was all much more fun than in years gone by!

I went to the Trunk-or-Treat at the church. Where there were many. many kids I couldn't recognize--and who's parents had no idea who I was either. . . I ran out of candy in the first 15 minutes or so and left the fun for the truely prepared.

Seizing on the opportunity to get some of my "missing" sisters to answer the door--I went visiting and actually got into a couple--not a bad treat for me!

I am glad it's over but feel I was foolishly misled, by my own wee brain, into the sewing world again. this may not be good!

No comments: