easter

Together

Together

Sunday, November 9, 2008

So scary, thanks Lord

Tonight we had a terrible scare. I was sitting here writing blog entries to keep my mind and hands busy while I waited to hear from Mach. She was here yesterday and had a sore shoulder, not so bad except for all the other weird things going on with her-7 week postpartum body. But mid afternoon her rib started to hurt and she couldn't breath. She took ibuprofen and things calmed down but later returned. She got a blessing and went home.
Today was not so good and eventually she went to the hospital. Seuao stayed home with the kids but we were all so worried! It could have been gall bladder--we would have been ok with that. But when the doctors mentioned blood clot we all panicked! It wasn't until at least 8:30 that the doctors got the results of a CAT scan and decided it was just plurasy. Now that is really painful but at least it is not often life threatening.

Just the few hours of waining was tough. What in the world we ever do without Rachael? After loosing John I just don't think we could have survived a blow like that. All of my children are important to me and our family. I sincerely try to let them know how valuable each of them are to me. I know the Lord has answered another prayer. And I am so very grateful. I need my children. They mean the world to me. Rachael as the oldest hold a special place in my heart and. . .I am just so very very grateful that everything will be ok. thank you Lord.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So am I! SO glad everything's okay. :)

Rachael said...

Thanks, Mom. It was kinda scary for a little while there. I'm just glad that we know I'll be fine!