easter

Together

Together

Monday, February 22, 2010

I hate being Sick!

I hate being sick! just in case any of you wondered. it seems I have spent so much of my life ill in one way or another that when it comes around----I get very frustrated!

So after 13 days of coughing and very poor sleep I finally got into the Dr today. No, i didn't call until today. I was really thinking I could beat just this one "thing" on my own. You know the line, we take too many antibiotics and eventually they will not work. Well, I gave it my best shot. I really should have given up much sooner. Think of all the days I lost out on. Oh well, the best is yet to be!

Who am I to complain?
My friend, Kim, had her last chemo treatment yesterday. Now it is all the painful reactions of her body that she must endure again. Please join us and pray for her. She is a beautiful, wonderful 19 year old that deserves to live and bless this world.