easter

Together

Together

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Friday and Saturday in a hurry

It's only 9:10 on Saturday Morning and I am in a hurry already. This is my sleep-in day.

But I digress.

After the 8:30 telephone call from the doctor yesterday I was confident I had all the news and opportunities for the day and weekend undersontrol. But no!

I got to take a sweet sister to the hospital in the afternoon and then do her visiting teaching with her companion for her. It was so good to visit with all the sisters. But at 4:30 or so I got three phone calls, while visiting, of course. I don't get that many phone calls in two days let alone in half an hour.Beck I reminded about the ward party, Dad told me he was 45 minutes from home and then the doctor's office from SLC . I have an appointment for 11;30 Saturday.

Who are you kidding, doctors do not have office hours on Saturday. But his receptionist said he was coming in to see a couple of people, including me. Now that was fast! I wasn't too worried about this tumor bit until this. Maybe he is just too busy to squeeze anyone in next week.

anyway, I am off to SLC. Mary offered to go with me so I told Dad he could stay here if he really did not want to go. He offered. I can not get mad at him for not supporting me--he offered. I thought I should spell that out so everyone understood, and I could remember!

Granny was prying so i told her I got a quick appointment with a Doctor about my eyes and thought I would spend some time with Mary since I do not get to very often. When I know more, you will know more. No need to give Granny more time to worry-got it?

Love ya' lots and lots and lots! Mom

No comments: