easter

Together

Together

Monday, March 30, 2009

Life this week

Life is very busy this week. I assume you know all about the mess in my brain. I can't remember who I told or know who told who. I don't really care. The truth beats gossip any day and a few more prayers in my behalf could not hurt.

Anyway. Tuesday I have eye tests and a visit to radiology. I also have a couple of letters to write and a few more people to visit and some last minute phone calls to make--if I can find them.

Wednesday we have Relief Society enrichment-which will not take all day but needs to be remembered. Since it will just be the first of April I doubt we will have all the info we need to do the computer work by then. Of course I know we are limited by the supervisors and they are limited by the VTs themselves. Nobody's fault, just the facts of life.

Thursday I go to SLC and meet with the surgeon and find out the where and when and how all this will take place. The surgery will most likely take place next Tuesday. Right now I would just as soon have it over with and be on the mending end but all things in good time.

That leaves my VT coordinator and me Friday to get the Visit Teaching into the computer. The ward clerk reminded me on Sunday that we need to get it in early because it is the end of the quarter and thus a reporting month.

Too much info eh? Oh well, there you've got it, my life in a blog. :) But you know, I would rather be busy than sitting around worrying about the future. Although the worrying is coming more easily these days. I could clean the house but, that is just not high on my priority list right now. Maybe Saturday between Conference sessions, maybe next Monday, maybe not.

Be happy, stay busy and do some good!.

No comments: