easter

Together

Together

Thursday, April 2, 2009

today the surgeon

So, the day has finally arrived, today we meet with the neurosurgeon. I know it's only been a few days, but it seems like forever. I want to have this over with but I also wonder if I really know what I am getting into. I know a lot of things can go wrong but if I allow myself to think about all that. I could just dissolve into a blubbering mass. That would help no one, especially my family.

I went to Enrichment last night, it was fun and good to see so many sisters attend. We had just under 40 show up. We learned how to make yummy chocolate creme Easter eggs. Which of course, we had to dip into chocolate and decorate! There were two humanitarian service projects to work on as well.

The only bad part was clean-up. Thanks to so many willing helpers it wasn't that bad, I really just watched for the most part. But, I hate that big mop and bucket! I think we may have to invest in a swifer sweeper. I just love having such good people around! Thanks!

No comments: