easter

Together

Together

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Home again


Greetings,
I am home again and it has only been a week since I had the surgery. But I am already restless and ready to get on with life. I still want my life back.

The hormones are raging and causing great distress but If I have to go through it to get to where I want to be, so be it.

This picture (thanks Lexy) reminds me of what I am living for; to honor the past, enjoy the present and bless the future.

It's late and even after all the rest I have had--all day long--I need to go to bed. But I wanted to thank everyone who cared and prayed for my health and safety. The Lord and your prayers saw me through this major step in recovery.

I'll love you forever, Mom

PS I had it which the local doctors and took my own stitches out-I was not going to go all the way back to SLC for two little stitches. So I guess you can see I am getting some of my spunk back!

3 comments:

Mary said...

Good for you. I'm glad you're feeling better (and more spunky!). Love ya!

something very bright said...

I'm so glad your surgery went so well! Best wishes for recovery (looks like you're getting there!)

Screamin' Meme said...

I'm Glad to hear everything is going so well and I'm glad to hear that you're home. Hope your recovery is speedy.