easter

Together

Together

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Yet ANOTHER Doctor

I couldn't believe it when the Surgeon's office called wanted to put this surgery off for another week. I just couldn't take it. So, he decided that the best thing is probably that his partner do it if he could. The partner agreed, while I was waiting on the phone ( funny how easily these guys can talk to each other and how hard it is for us to get through hummmm). So, the surgery is still on but with a different doctor. The original, Dr Rich, said he would meet me at the hospital and introduce me to the new doctor, Joel MacDonald. (see this web site for a picture and other info--http://medicine.utah.edu/neurosurgery/faculty/macdonald.htm.
I am so done with this whole thing! this doctor is an assistant professor at the U of U and has a long list of research articles he's published . I also called Dr. Grua's office to see what they thought about the new guy. They will call me tomorrow. I guess I feel ok about it.

Please Lord, get me through this. I really want my life back.

Thanks guys for listening and seeing me through-I couldn't do it without you!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

We're here for you mom. If you feel good about this doctor, that's good. We're all anxious for this to pass.