easter

Together

Together

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Lists are good!

I like to make lists. They make me feel like I actually accomplish something. So this week I made a list. and completed all but one item and more. Considering how under the weather I have been it was truly amazing. I should make more lists!

Here was this week's list (and I really did not do a thing until Wednesday)
Exercise (the one thing I did not get done)
pick up pills from Shopko (I had to do this twice--4 prescriptions in one week--UGH)
Write Thank you notes
mail thank you notes (yes this needs to be a separate item, I have many many letters writtenn but never mailed)
Clean off the table
Clean the kitchen/do the dishes
Finish the car seat covers (but now I have another one to make)
Dollar Store-gift bags 2 baby 1 male birthday
Deliver Car seat covers
Turn in County tax letter
OOPS-
one more I didn't get done, finish plaques to give to Stake RS presidency

But not on the list but completed
Get speaker for marriage enrichment workshop
finish the Book of Mormon Woo Hoo! I honestly do not know how many times I have read it.
And I attended the monthly Employment meeting

Not bad!
Next week I will go exercise-if I get over this yucky stuff
I will go to Rachael's RS Birthday party. Greg Olsen, the artist, is speaking
Celebrate St Patrick's Day (how could Pat's wife not)

Less than 4 weeks until Florida! I may be the whitest person to ever visit Florida-how long does a spray tan last?

No comments: