easter

Together

Together

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

My 2009


Looking for things to do-that keep me from thinking and doing what I should--has led me here.
Mary's answers to these questions was an interesting peek into her perspective.
I thought i would give it a try.

1. What did you do in 2009 that you had never done before?
Lost most of my vision before having a pituitary tumor removed. And went on a 1900 mile road trip with Pat. Bith were ultimately positive experiences.
2. What would you like in 2010 that you lacked in 2009?
A clean house.

3. My best memory of 2009.
If I had a memory maybe I could come up with an answer.


4. What was your biggest achievement?
I remained the RS president. In other words I behaved enough to not get released.

5. Did you or someone you know suffer any illness?
See #1. Depression never really goes away, neither does self doubt. But I survived them both-for the most part.

6. What was your best purchase?
Probably the two refrigerators. I got really great deals!

7. Where did all your money go?
You mean Pat's money? Refrigerators, a stove, a snow blower, Relief Society and gifts. I did buy myself a few clothes at the end of the year and some shoes . . .I am good at spending money.


8. What was your favorite song for 2009?
I haven't listened to the radio much this year but that "You should have put a ring on it" was cute-especially when the little ones are dancing to it!
9. Who was your biggest influence of 2009?
Probably Jesus Christ. I am still trying to be like Him and Pat, as always.

10. What was your favorite new TV show?
Project Runway-it was new to me, and Glee. Lie to me was pretty good too.
11. What was your favorite new book?
the Last Lecture by Randy Pausch

12. What was your favorite movie?
Probably Julie and Julia.

13. What has kept you sane?
I am sane? I thought I was just cold?

Personally I am glad to mhave moved on to a new year.
I pray I will do better and be better in 2010


I bet these answers would have been extremely different yesterday and may even be tomorrow. That is just the joy of my life-change.

Thanks all of you, for being such great people. I love you all!

1 comment:

Mary said...

I'm glad you found some inspiration for your blog!