easter

Together

Together

Friday, January 29, 2010

FRIDAY

FRIDAY is supposed to be the beginning of a relaxing weekend. Not so for me. It is the beginning of the busiest four days of my week.

Friday, Pat comes home. I actually have ot clean the house and wash the dishes. Things I can avoid when he is not here. I OOPS, I forgot to put the sheets into the dryer. I need to do that NOW! Oh, I hope I do not forget, I will finish this first.

Saturday, well there is the grocery shopping, that I could do on another day if he'd leave me the money . . . This week I have to do the wash also as he may have to go down to SLC early. I also want to go to the Temple with him. The temple has been closed for cleaning for a month. Then there is the endless list of meals to be prepared, Breakfast, second breakfast, 11ees, lunch, late lunch, post movie snack, supper, dinner, dessert, 4th meal and then 11ees again (but he usually goes to bed at 9 so I get out of 11ees#2. You'd think the boy was starving the way he can eat. I really think he just asks all the time to see what he can get. I know he eats in SLC. But he is loosing weight to boot. UGH!!! did I forget the movie in the list of things to do? Then I really do have to finish all the stuff for the Visiting teaching conference and do the shopping for that too. I should sleep well Saturday night.

Sunday, there really is no reason to list all the activities that need to be done, they will come and they will go. I just hope we can get the last 6 of out home teaching assignments done before thne fireside at 6. People don't especially like having home teachers int he morning, and I have meetings. . . to go to anyway. But just how much can you squeeze into tw0 and a half hours (3:30-6pm)? Oh, and then there is Choir and more food for the boy.

I am not complaining, I love being busy but this seems like a bit much, I do tend to over schedule myself. Good thing we only have one VT conference a year!

Oh and I forgot, the RS newsletter has to be done between now and then also. I do hope my editor is available for the assignment, And then there is the subject of flowers and posters for the conference. No one could get daffodils--too early in the year they say. I checked all over this week. So now I have to move on to plan B--if I can remember what that was.

My brain is trying really hard to forget the sheets so I will go---off to another Friday! YEA!!!

2 comments:

Mary said...

Busy, busy, busy! I guess that means we won't see you in SL on Saturday, eh? Love you.

Rebecca said...

Someday you'll be released and wonder what to do with all your time.

:) Enjoy the present!