easter

Together

Together

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Sabrina

Sabrina
Lance and Beck went to the Schribers annual party and we had the pleasure of taking care of little Sabrina--I want to call her Abby, even if I am the only one in the whole world who does.

Anyway, she has just as darling personality as her picture (thanks Sarah) . She is at the perfect age. She smiles and coos and laughs and holds on to things she can put into her mouth. She can almost hold her bottle. If only they could stay this age for a little longer.

Moral of the post--enjoy the beauty of the age they are at. It will be gone all too soon.

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

Thank you SO much for taking her for us. Love you!

Screamin' Meme said...

What a cute girl. That is a fun age! Of course, I think every stage is wonderful, even the mortifying teens. It's all good.

mommynolan said...

But teenagers look better from behind....when the teen years are behind you, I promise.

Jill Child McGowan said...

I got your note. Send me an email and we'll talk. I'd love tosee you guys while you're in Miami :) jillchild@msn.com