easter

Together

Together

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Mary Cherry

I somehow slip right over Mary's birthday. Her sisters wrote beautiful tributes to her and posted cute pictures as well. (Something I have not yet conquered, but I will.) I just drove to 100 miles with Granny and Beck and girls to her party, picked up the chair, helped decorate, and cook . . .All of which are good things but. I feel bad I didn't post anything about my sweet Mary on my blog.

Mary is our third daughter. She seems to love science like I did more than any of our other children. She is creative, thoughtful and musical. I love to hear her voice and see her face as she sings. She plays the piano beautifully! She is tall and has beautiful long legs. She is smart and loves to read, although her choice of reading material is absolutely foreign to me. I could go on and on and on. I am so glad she is my daughter. She has blessed my life abundantly. I love you, Happy Birthday!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I didn't write a tribute to Mary. :( BUT I did throw her a heck of a birthday party! :) I'm glad she's in the family also!