easter

Together

Together

Sunday, February 22, 2009

New Rules for 5 for fighting

Ok, I get it, I hesitated to do this myself. I do have a few things to do these days. But I am a crazy kind of creative person that loves a challenge. But you don't need to be crazy like me. So I am proposing a rule change.
1. You no longer need to post anything or make anything for anyone else. Just do a good deed sometime in the next year. I do not believe there is even one of you that could not do ---already does--that many times a week.

Just be one of the first four to sign-up. Nikki Hansen gets the first spot. As she is my Visit Teaching coordinator and offers many prayers on our behalf, she has already fulfilled her end of the bargain!

So let me hear from you!

3 comments:

Mary said...

I don't know if it's kosher for me to get something from you, since I'm making you something. I know you'd do anything for anyone, so if you don't make something for me, that's okay. Love ya!

mommynolan said...

Since you are making for me, why not? All you have to do is a good deed in the next year.

Still at least 3 spots open, any takers?

Rebecca said...

You can make me something! :)