easter

Together

Together

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Changing Meds and Minds

Man I hate this!!!

I have headaches for well over a week now. I knew it wasn't Tessa and Lily, they were really as good as they could be during the Granny's daycare stint. It's me! and my dysfunctional brain.

I cry for no good reason. I can hardly see-the eagle-eyes have not returned. And I am in pain. YUCK! I go back in a week. I guess I should wait it out and just see if it gets better. I have only been totally on these new pills for a few days now. But golly, I want myt life back and I want it NOW!!!

I never claimed to have patience and I am not about to start trying to decieve you all now.

2 comments:

Mary said...

Wow. I'm sorry all this is happening! No fun!

Rebecca said...

:( I hope the change in pills turns out to be beneficial. I hate to see you in pain!