easter

Together

Together

Thursday, March 26, 2009

I do have a brain and I have got proof

I really tried to put a picture in here, real proof that inside this thing attached to my shoulders is a brain. But since this brain couldn't get passed the "internal error" no picture is available to you at this time. So sad! I wanted you guys to see and believe. Of course, even the picture could not prove that the brain is actually capable of processing thought or making decisions, let alone good decisions. But it was a start.

I did have the MRI done today and the results should be available tomorrow. I can get them from the doctor in the morning, if he is in the office. I will let you know when I know something.

I did discover that something was broken in the latest fall. But it wasn't a bone. It was the strap on my favorite black shoes. With no cobbler in town and very worn tred they are most likely not worth the effort of saving. But I morn the loss. They were so comfortable and I could wear them to church, the store, around the house, camping, anywhere. It is definitely cheaper to replace them then repairing a broken bone!

Yet another day has passed and I got the MRI, replaced the nail that popped off, went to lunch with a couple of friends--and watched every word I said (yea Mom) and got a massage. Now that was really, really nice adn relaxing to my stiff neck muscles. So I feel pretty good about making it through another day. Thank you God, thank you my loved ones.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a lovely day! (except the MRI, yuck) I'm glad you got a massage though, so helpful. You needed it. :) Love you! (I'll help you figure out the picture thing, I promise).