easter

Together

Together

Friday, March 27, 2009

Test Results

It is not even 9 a.m., I can't believe the doctor has already called with the news of the day. I decided to send the news out this way so everybody got the same story at the same time.

The blood work so far was ok. However, I am going to have to have more tests

The MRI not as much. There is a tumor on my pituitary gland. It is NOT cancer (He said they never are) but it is putting pressure on my optic nerves and the pituitary gland is like the control center for the rest of the body and it needs to be taken care of. Dr Stones will attempt to contact the endocrinologist in SLC and make an appointment for me next week. It may have to be surgically removed but they may be able to do it with radiation. We will just have to wait and see (Ha!)

It is a relief to know there is something there and I am not totally over the edge. And it is correctable.

I love you all!
Mommy Nolan

2 comments:

something very bright said...

That is a lot of news before 9am! Hope everything goes well, I'm thinking of you!

Loya said...

I'll keep you in my prayers, Aunt Renee!