easter

Together

Together

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Ooops!

OOOPS!
I thought about never writing again as my most recent posts were well, offensive to some. No offence was ever intended. I surely wish you, whoever you are, would have talked to me instead of , oh well it doesn't matter now.

I actually feel bad for all of you that don't have much of a choice regarding me. I am the only mother you may ever have on this earth. And I feel bad about what I have put you through. You all deserve so much more. I guess I actually feel really bad about who I am right now, Maybe tomorrow will be better, new pills, actually a return to the old, old pills. "Could be, who knows" a return to the old me.

I am so sorry to all of you!

OOOPS again
Unfortunatly when I get over stressed I lose focus for even the simple things, like walking down stairs. Actually it was as much the eyes as anything else but it's done now. This time it was the front steps, I got up close and personal with the orange rock in the dirt/tulip garden. The fall also shattered the plate of food I was carrying. Oh shoot!

Here is the really good news! I do not have a black eye or broken upper jaw! My lip is not torn and I do not need stitches on my face. Now that is a lot to be grateful for! My face avoided the rock. My left arm is pretty scraped up, my watch band broke-but the crystal, which was damaged before Christmas, is still intact, sort of'. My left knee is scraped and I get a sharp pain in it every once in a while, but I can't see any swelling yet. I didn't go to the emergency room as they wouldn't have been able to tell if it was broken or not. Remember it took five weeks for them to tell me last time.

Additional good news, Beck saw me fall and was there to pick me up brush me off and clean up the mess. I cannot say thank you enough, to Beck and my Heavenly Father.

Even more good news, they drew blood for tests today and I get to have the MRI tomorrow. I sincerely do not believe they will find anything in the MRI, but what they rule out will be a relief sort of. I really want to be able to see again. This is so frustrating! There has to be something that can be done about my vision. Since I am going to be at the hospital anyway, if anything feels real bad, I'll have it looked at then.

Golly, that adds up to Spiritually challenged; physically, falling and in pain; and emotionally, unstable at best. This does not look good. But I am still alive, God must not be done with me-yet. So I will keep going and pray for better fays ahead. I hope you will too.

4 comments:

Rachael said...

MOM!!! I'm glad you're ok!!! I hope they can fix you!!!! We love you!!!

Unknown said...

I'm glad Beck was there to help! You have and always will be the BEST mom I could ask for! Regardless of circumstances. :-)

Mary said...

Wow, Mom. I'm sorry you fell again, but I'm glad you're all right. I'd like to know the results of your MRI. Keep me updated. Love ya!

Rebecca said...

It's MY FAULT you fell! You were helping me with stuff out to my car, so I feel just terrible! I hope you know how much I love you and how GRATEFUL I am that there wasn't more damage to your body!
It's all good, there are a few of us who ended up with your "balance" -Lily being a prime target! :)