easter

Together

Together

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Another day in Paradise

My only regret with this weeks schedule is that I would rather be in SLC helping Lexy with the newest member of the family. Dave said he would call if they need help. I do hope he will. After all-none of these activities are truly more important than family!

It was just another day in paradise. This is however, looking to be an very busy week.
Here is the outline of activities. It's a good thing I like to be busy!

Relief Society
We had presidency meeting today. We divided up the list of single sisters over 50 so the three of us (Anna is out of town) so we could call them and be sure they were notified of the High Priest Fish Fry scheduled for Saturday. I guess 12 each isn't too bad.
One Food Order
Call amber-where has she been?
Visits-watch for Sarah to be home---catch her when you can
Two Surgeries this week-Voniel and Wendy (both Thursday)

Young women
I guess that is the next activity on the list-I have to be at the Church at 5:15 to ride out to Cinnamon Creek. I get to speak at the Walk of Light. I am excited, it is alwasy gratifying to share my testimony about the Temple with the young women. (More about that after the fact)

Temple
Temple night is this Friday-if it weren't I am sure I would not go. Sometimes I jsut need motivation!

Fish Fry
It is a High Priest Group Party but as usual. . .I just can't stand by and watch them spend two to three times what they should on potatoes so . . .
Get 6 volunteers to cook the potatoes
Purchase all the stuff to make the potatoes (Sams, Dollar Store, Albertsons)
Divide all the stuff up into the 6 parts and make recipe cards For each
Deliver the ingredients to the volunteers (find them at home)
MAKE THE TELEPHONE CALLS/INVITATIONS
Cook Potatoes
Attend fish Fry


My Sweet almost 2 Lily

Lily's Birthday
Order Balloons (call Rachael)
Get the Pool (Wednesday/Granny)
buy gift/wrap
pray for sunshine

Father's Day
(If everyone wasn't so busy I'd ask for help with this)
Buy Candy bars
design covers
copy covers
cut covers
put them together

Home
Get porch light installed
Buy lights for the Porch light
get stuff for Lasagna!
Friday-buy worms for Dad's Fishing trip! (Smith)
Get new connector for garden watering system
Return Bug stuff to Home Depot while you are at it.

1 comment:

Mary said...

What is this candy bar thing you want to do? I have the next couple of days off, so I could help. Let me know.