easter

Together

Together

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Catch up time

I so enjoy reading all the family/friends blogs I can't imagine why I haven't written lately. Sorry, I . .won't even try to make an excuse.

Mothers Day was wonderful. The men and Sarah cooked a yummy lunch while the mothers all sat around talking. Dad washed dishes too. And there were plenty of them. It was just plain old enjoyable. Thanks guys!

The garden tilled-thanks to the Hansen family-got mostly planted-with the help of the Lees-the week before memorial day. That is the earliest the Nolan plot has ever been improved. It has even started to grow. Although, we couldn't grow more grass if that was all we planted.

We celebrated Ella's birthday on Saturday in Willow Park. She is a darling five year old. Memorial Day was great too. Lots of kids, card games, food, and movies makes for a fun. We also got to visit John's resting place. It is so assuring to share the spirit of one that means so much to us.

Other than Relief Society activities and the usual church related outings life has been rather peaceful. Well except for the untold number of trips to various doctors. Everything seems to be healing well just too slowly for my time table. I will have another MRI close to the end of the month. If the tumor has regrown . . .we may have to do radiation but what ever will be-will be, no need to worry about it now.

There I feel better, all caught up.
Sorry if I left something important out. My brain is still coming out of the "fog" caused by the surgery. But, it is getting better.

Life is good and there are an abundance of good things to look forward to.
We'll soon have another adorable grandchild and yet more pictures to post.

2 comments:

Mary said...

IT'S ABOUT TIME! (Just kidding) It's nice to hear what you have been up to. And I love your new background! Fun, fun!

Rebecca said...

I'm glad you're back in the blogging business! It's awesome to have a window into mom's world. :)