easter

Together

Together

Friday, June 19, 2009

Friday's Here and So Am I


Cinnamon Creek

A mix up in locations-I did not recall which parking lot at the Church to meet in. I was in front and the other two sisters were in the back. I do wish my brain would hold it together better!!! But what a beautiful drive I had to Cinnamon Creek. I can't believe I remembered the way to get there, but at least my brain did do that. I need to be grateful. I could still be lost out there-out of gas and not at all happy with myself.

The 10 minute talk given seven times went well I think. I guess it doesn't matter--it's done! I did get out of the canyon and off the dirt road just before dark. Which was also real blessing. I stopped at Subway in Hyrum for a sandwich. In all the rush I hadn't eaten anything worth while all day. but I got lots of other stuff done! " YEA MOM" (as Dad would say.)

So
Yea! the week is almost over and the list has been greatly diminished!

Father's day for the Ward---DONE
Young Women---Done
Temple
still hanging in there as a possibility
Fish Fry
only one potato assignment left to give out
Relief Society
Check on Voniel and Wendy
Call about the food order
Check with the Bishop about the other possible food orders
Lily's Birthday
I still need a gift! (Bed Bath and Beyond and Smiling Moon toys)
I will still pray for sunshine but the weatherman doesn't hold out much hope. I will pray for
alternative inspiration as well.
Home-
install light bulbs, at least try and see if they will fit!
Buy worms for Dad (Smiths)
Get a connector for the garden watering system (Home Depot)
Groceries can wait until tomorrow

I still have a table to uncover, dishes to wash, and stuff on my bed to put away. All of which will take far longer than I would like to accompolish. However, I expect everythin will be done by 5pm so we can make it to the Temple. A nap would be nice too!

In my spare time I have been surfing the web, looking for places to stay on our trip to Glacier this summer. I have not been to successful in keeping the costs under $100/night. I'll get back to that next week.

It makes me smile just to think how much the Lord has allowed and helped me do this week. Progress has been made!

1 comment:

Mary said...

Yay, Mom! See you tomorrow!